What are the applications?
INDUSTRY - TERTIARY - ROAD
RAIL - ENERGY
- Sound reduction index Rw - (dB): 35 dB (A) for BSP 60 and 36 dB (A) for BSP 100
- Absorption coefficient (α S): 1 for BSP 60 and 0.95 for BSP 100
- Thermal resistance R (m2 K / W): 1.34 for BSP 60 and 2.25 for BSP 100
- Fire classification: A2S1D0 (according to NF EN 13501-1)
- Standard corrosion protection: Class RC3 according to DIN EN 10169; other protections available on request
- Assembly: The panels are made integral with each other thanks to a "tenon-mortaise" system (male-female), thus allowing an optimal and homogeneous acoustic performance.
- Protection : Removable protective film on each side
- Reflective screen: the wave is reflected on the screen
- Absorbing screen: the wave is absorbed by the screen
- Interior: 25 micron polyester paint RAL 9002
- Exterior: 25 micron polyester paint Standard colours to choose from (see BOËT colour chart)